Chosen Track

 Chosen Music Video Track


For my music video, I have chosen to use the song ICU by Phoebe Bridgers. I have chosen this song because it's lyrics are very clearly about love, rather than having any other interpretations. I have also chosen this song because of it's rapid beat during the chorus, which I can utilise in my editing - as well as the fact that this was one of the songs closest to 3 minuets out of the tracks that I considered, and I won't have too much to trim from the song to match the time brief. I like how happy the song feels, which I think will match the inspiration that I am taking from my amateur director. I chose to use Phoebe Bridgers as an artist due to the indie feel of her music, meaning that a lower budget music video wouldn't feel out of place for one of her songs - compared to well known artists, who's videos would have to feel very high quality and polished. I also really like the lyrics of this song, and think that I will be able to interpret this track's lyrics in my music video easier than some of her other songs. I also chose Phoebe Bridgers as an artist, as most of her songs are love songs, meaning that I had a wide choice of songs with the feel that I wanted. The song is 3:10 long, so to shorten it, I will cut out the first 7 seconds of the intro from the track, as well as the last 2 seconds. 

Comments